Our new course prospectus is now available. Have a look, you will find a great selection of courses. Discover an alternative route into good, well-paid work with courses such as:
- Professional and employability to help you find new or better work
- English, ESOL, maths and digital to build your confidence in these areas or learn something new
- Family learning to keep everyone at home, including little ones, engaged
- Health and wellbeing for better work-life balance
- Creative arts to get you busy and inspired
- And even languages – Oui, s’il vous plaît.
Many of our courses are delivered online or face-to-face in venues across Ealing, so why not pick a course to get started with your learning?
There are courses for everyone. See Learn Ealing’s new prospectus.
Training for good jobs
Councillor Bassam Mahfouz, Ealing Council’s cabinet member for decent living incomes comments:
“We are determined to support residents into good and sustainable jobs. As outlined in Ealing’s Plan for Good Jobs, it is our ambition to help people have an easier pathway to find jobs, retrain and develop new skills for employment in different sectors.
“After supporting over 4,000 residents gain over 10,000 qualifications in recent years, we’re determined to go even further by supporting residents into good jobs by delivering at least 12,000 new qualifications and training programme graduations for people looking to upskill. As part of our delivery our Plan for Good Jobs, we are looking forward to helping even more residents fulfil their potential, gain knowledge and skills and compete for new or better work.”